Angel Beats! Opening & Ending Single - My Soul, Your Beats! / Brave Song

| Sunday 21 June 2015

My Soul, Your Beats! / Brave Song

Catalog Number       KSLA-0053
Release Date May 26, 2010
Publish Format Commercial, Limited Edition
Release Price 1575 JPY
Media Format CD + DVD
Classification Vocal
Published by Key Sounds Label / Visual Art's
Composed by Jun Maeda
Arranged by ANANT GARDE EYES
Performed by Hikarisyuyo, Lia, Aoi Tada
Lyrics by Jun Maeda
[Download]

Tracklist:
>>>>>>>>>>>>

01 – My Soul, Your Beats!
02 – Brave Song
03 – My Soul, Your Beats! (TV-Size)
04 – Brave Song (TV-Size)
05 – My Soul, Your Beats! (Instrumental)
06 – Brave Song (Instrumental)

Notes
Contains the intro and outro to the anime series Angel Beats!

Vocal and Chorus:
Lia (My Soul, Your Beats!)
Aoi Tada (Brave Song)

All Written and Compose: Jun Maeda
All Arrangement: ANANT GARDE EYES
All Guitar Performed: Hikarisyuso
Mixed: Nagie

Producer: Jun Maeda


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Next Prev